Laser Distance Sensors
- Miniature sensors with high precision
- Powerful sensors for factory automation
- High performance sensors for demanding surfaces
- Measuring distances up to 13 meters
Ultrasonic Distance Sensors
- Small and light designs
- Measurements in very small containers or openings
- Large measuring ranges up to 6000 mm
- Sturdy sensors for demanding environments
- Smallest radar sensor on the market (M30 housing)
- Focused beam path
- Measuring range up to 40 m
- Immunity to ambient conditions and soiling
Inductive Distance Sensors
- Comprehensive portfolio
- Measuring accuracy down to the nanometer range
- Compact sensors with completely integrated evaluation electronics
- Calibrated for minimum production lot variations
Linear Magnetic Encoders
- Non-contact, wearfree magnetic sensing technology
- Impervious to soiling and resistant against vibration
- Extended life span thanks to robustness and durability in extreme conditions
- Maximized machine and system uptime
Measuring Wheel Encoders
- Programmable incremental encoders used in conjunction with measuring wheels
- Particularly easy acquisition of position and speed with high flexibility
- Perfect for ink jet and laser printing applications thanks to precise optical sensing
- High linearity throughout the entire measuring range
- Measuring length up to 50 m
- High quality and extremely durable designs
- OEM and retrofit
- Cables and adapters
- Mounting accessories
- Lenses / apertures / glass covers
- Powerful and fast: measure distances of up to three kilometers with up to 40 kilohertz.
- Flexible: measure on natural surfaces, either moving or stationary, radiating hot or cold.
- Precise and efficient: measure with almost millimeter accuracy and in a non-wearing, non-contact fashion.
- Reliable and robust: dependable use in a wide range of harsh industrial environments.
- Easy to integrate: simple to install thanks to standard interfaces and compact design.
To order or for more information please send us a message.